Charcoal Burdock Face Mask - Sample EnvelopeRegular price $6.00
Perfect size for traveling or just to try. Charcoal Burdock Mask - The perfect mask for hormonal breakouts and acne-prone skin that gently draws out dirt and toxins while combating bacteria and inflammation. Each packet is 100% biodegradable with a 100% post-consumer waste label!
If you have oily, acne-prone skin, hormonal breakouts, or are looking for a deep pore detox, give this a try. We replaced the rather intense bentonite clay with more gentle yet effective green illite, fuller's clay, and kaolin.
- BURDOCK ROOT contains vitamins B complex and E. In addition, it boasts trace minerals of potassium, phosphorous, chromium, cobalt, iron, magnesium, silicon, zinc and sodium. Burdock Root has been used in cosmetic products to increase circulation to the skin, helping to detoxify the epidermal tissues and for the treatment of acne and other skin disorders.
- CAMU CAMU is an Amazonian superfood that has the highest natural source of Vitamin C in the world. Its Vitamin C helps support and encourage collagen production, its rich ellagic acid content serves as an antioxidant that can help protect skin against free radicals. It is also packed with other vitamins and minerals including iron, niacin, riboflavin, phosphorus, potassium, beta-carotene, calcium, and amino acids.
- PLANTAIN LEAF helps with skin regeneration, can treat acne and rosacea, and ease inflammation.
- ACTIVATED CHARCOAL draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt, and other micro-particles to the surface of the skin, extracting toxins from beneath the skin. Its antibacterial properties help clear problem skin.
- HO WOOD ESSENTIAL OIL has an uplifting aroma and helps generate new cell growth, making it a powerful anti-aging ally.
Each product is made by URB Apothecary in-house in small batches and there may be some variation from batch to batch but ratios remain the same. Made in Sacramento, CA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. If you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or on any medications, please consult with a qualified health professional before beginning any new herbal products.
How to Use:
Mix 1 tsp of powder with approximately .5-1 tsp of water, adding more if needed to achieve a smooth, batter-like texture. Spread over your face for 5-15 minutes then remove with warm water and a washcloth. Follow with toner and moisturizer. Note: redness is normal due to increased blood flow, and will dissipate in about 30 minutes.
Green illite clay, fuller's clay, kaolin clay, Myrciaria dubia* (camu camu), Plantago lanceolata* (plantain), Arctium lappa* (burdock) root, Cinnamomum camphora* (ho wood) essential oil, activated charcoal, and amor *organic
Yields 1-2 masks