Juniper Artemisia Body OilRegular price $10.00
Available in a 0.25oz vial with eye dropper - the perfect size for travel or trying this body oil before buying - and the full size 2oz glass pump top bottle.
ABOUT JUNIPER ARTEMISIA BODY OIL
Nourish and repair your dry, cracked, red skin with this herbal infused body oil that was inspired by our aromatic memories of growing up in the rolling foothills, forested lands, and river ravines of California. The scent is smokey wood, bright herbs and grasses, and grounding forest floor and leather.
- JUNIPER with its woody, spicy, and clean scent, has a calming and grounding effect. It's known for its ability to act as a natural skin toner and reduce the appearance of skin blemishes. Juniper berries are rich in essential oils and flavonoids that function as potent antioxidants and may help reduce inflammation.
- MUGWORT most well-known for its antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, soothes, heals, and nourishes the skin, helping treat redness, psoriasis, and other skin sensitivities. Mugwort is also packed with antioxidants and vitamin E that help protect and nourish the skin barrier.
- COMFREY promotes and speeds up the healing of tissue and bone, at the same time reduces swelling. Its roots and leaves contain allantoin, a substance that helps new skin cells grow, along with other substances that reduce inflammation and keep skin healthy. Comfrey ointments have been used to heal bruises as well as pulled muscles and ligaments, fractures, sprains, strains, and osteoarthritis.
- PLANTAIN helps with skin regeneration, can treat acne and rosacea, and ease inflammation.
- CISTUS offers considerable astringent activity for toning and tightening. Cistus is widely used in anti-aging skincare, an anti-inflammatory for arthritis and painful joints, and anti-spasmodic for menstrual-related issues.
Each product is made by URB Apothecary in-house in small batches and there may be some variation from batch to batch but ratios remain the same. Made in Sacramento, CA.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. If you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or on any medications, please consult with a qualified health professional before beginning any new herbal products.
HOW TO USE -
Apply after a shower, swimming in the river, a day in the sun, or just to give your skin some healing attention.
INGREDIENTS // Helianthus annuus* (sunflower) and Persea americana* (avocado) oils infused w/ Symphytum officinale* (comfrey), Plantago major* (plantain), Achillea millefolium* (yarrow), Mahonia aquifolium and nervosa* (Oregon grape root), Artemisia vulgaris* (mugwort), and Calendula officinalis* (calendula); Carthamus tinctorius* (safflower) oil, Juniperus communis L.^ (juniper), Cedrus atlantica* (cedarwood Atlas), Artemisia herba-alba Asso^ (mugwort), Abies balsamea^ (fir absolute in fractionated coconut oil), Cistus ladaniferus^ (cistus), Lavandula stoechas* (lavender), Vetiveria zizanioides* (vetiver), tocopherols (vitamin e non-gmo), and amor *organic ^wildcrafted